Pharmax D-Mulsion 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Pharmax D-Mulsion- 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- • Emulsified vitamin D
- • WisdOM-3™ is a proprietary emulsification process which improves overall taste for increased patient compliance
- • Uses lanolin as a precursor and a base of extra virgin olive oil
- • Factor into the maintenance of good health
- • Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth (1)
- • Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus (2)
- • Easy-to-use
- • Can be dropped directly in the mouth or mixed in drinks
- • Citrus-flavored
- • Great taste for excellent patient compliance
D-mulsion is emulsified vitamin D using the unique WisdOM-3 process which minimizes bile dependency, making it highly available for absorption. It uses lanolin as a precursor, and a base of olive oil and tapioca that minimizes the potential for allergic reactions. Vitamin D helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
Additional product info:
• Sufficient amounts of vitamin D and calcium are needed to develop and maintain optimal bone mass (1)
• In men and women 65 years of age or older, dietary supplementation with 500 mg calcium and 700 IU vitamin D moderately reduced bone loss over a three-year study period and reduced the incidence of nonvertebral fractures (2)
• In people 60 years of age and older, higher 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels are associated with better lower-extremity function (3)
1. National Institutes of Health, USA. [No authors listed]. Osteoporosis prevention, diagnosis, and therapy. NIH Consens Statement. (2000) Mar 27-29;17(1):1-45.
2. Dawson-Hughes B, et al. Effect of calcium and vitamin D supplementation on bone density in men and women 65 years of age or older. N Engl J Med. (1997) Sep 4;337(10):670-6.
3. Bischoff-Ferari HA, et al. Higher 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations are associated with better lower-extremity function in both active and inactive persons aged > or =60 y. Am J Clin Nutr. (2004): Sep;80(3):752-8.
Other ingredients: Purified water, maltodextrin, modified tapioca starch, extra virgin olive oil, lemon oil, cellulose, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, citric acid, potassium sorbate, natural mixed tocopherols