Amrita Aromatherapy Tea-Tree Organic Essential Oil 10 ml
Amrita Aromatherapy Tea-Tree Oil- 10 mL
Amrita's Tea Tree Essential Oil is widely used to treat all three infectious organisms: bacterial, viral and fungal. A powerful immune stimulant, Tea Tree is a must-have oil to keep on hand at home and at work.
- Very pronounced high quality Tea Tree Oil.
- Less than 3% of 1.8 cineol (a skin irritant), while the maximum allowed by the Australian standard is 10%.
- Amrita is always sourcing Tea Tree Oil with a minimum of 40% terpinene-4-ol, the main compound responsible for its germicidal activity (the Australian standard minimum is 30%).
The fresh and antiseptic scent of Tea Tree oil gives rise to a wealth of therapeutic benefits. It is known as one of the most powerful immune system stimulants in the world of aromatherapy.
Tea Tree has been revered for its usefulness by the aboriginal people of Australia for many hundreds of years; however, they use the leaves directly, not the distilled essential oil.world of herbology and has won a reputation as a “cure all” because of its use in treating fungal, viral and bacterial infections. Its germicidal action is not as strong as that of more aggressive oils like oregano; however, its great advantage is that it is mild and not a skin irritant, so it can be applied for long periods of time.
Tea Tree is also known for its remarkable skin-healing properties and is often suggested to help treat everything from acne, bug bites and sunburn to athlete's foot and dandruff. Its antiseptic and analgesic properties make it perfect for cleaning wounds and treating all manner of infections, while offering soothing pain relief. Tea Tree Essential Oil is easily added to most skin care products; simply add the oil to aloe vera gel, lotion or a carrier oil. It is also a useful addition to dental hygiene products.
Tea Tree Essential Oil does not kill all bacteria. Manuka Essential Oil, another mild antibacterial oil, kills a much wider array of bacteria.
How to Use:
- Blisters, burns, chickenpox, insect bites, skin rashes, sunburn, warts, wounds, dandruff, oily skin, lice: Topical Application
- Acne: Topical Application, Facial Massage.
- Asthma, colds, respiratory problems, ear and nose infections: Direct Inhalation, Steam Inhalation (except in cases of asthma).
- Immune system deficiencies, herpes, abscesses, tooth and gum infections, cold sores, thrush, fever, flu, fungal infections, infectious illnesses, viral infections: Diffusion, Direct Inhalation, Topical Inhalation, Whole Body Massage, Aromatic Bath.
- Vaginal infections, candida, cystitis: Sitz Bath, Hip Bath, Aromatic Bath.
Non-toxic, non-irritant; possible sensitization reactions in some individuals.