Amrita Aromatherapy Lemon, Yellow (Organic) Essential Oil 10 ml
Amrita Aromatherapy Organic Lemon, Yellow- 10 mL
As soon as you take a whiff of Lemon Essential Oil, it awakens your senses with its bright, cheerful, sweet, garden-fresh scent. Compared to a high-toned whistle, its “high vibration” scent is the epitome of alertness and optimism. While most people think of lemonade and lemon-scented dish soap, Lemon Oil has been used for centuries as an amazing healing oil for the body, mind and spirit.
Below is a list of benefits that Lemon Essential Oil provides, by category:
- Circulatory system: Blood viscosity, plaque in arteries, high cholesterol, broken capillaries, hemorrhoids, nosebleeds, weak digestion.
- Immune system: Colds, flu, bronchitis, asthma, weak immunity, disinfectant.
- Lymphatic system: Cellulite, excess fat, helps to detoxify the lymph system.
- Nervous system: Mental fatigue, low spirits, indecision.
- Skin care: Oily skin, eczema, acne.
How to Use:
- For Whole Body Massage, use essential oil up to 2% maximum in any carrier oil; 2% is approximately 1 teaspoon (5ml) of essential oil per 1 cup (250ml) of carrier oil, or about 10 drops essential oil to a tablespoon (15 ml) of carrier oil.
- Air purifier: Diffusion
- Lack of concentration, fatigue or clear thinking: Diffusion, Aromatic Bath.
- Colds, flus, throat infections: Diffusion (diffusing also will kill airborne viruses to help reduce the spread of the flu), Whole Body Massage.
- Disinfectant for home: Add to cleaning products Insect bites: Topical Application
- Circulatory problems: Whole Body Massage
- Hemorrhoids: Topical Application
- Poor digestion: Body Massage, massage on stomach and abdomen.
- Too much acid in the body: Whole Body Massage
- Rheumatism, gout, arthritis: Whole Body Massage or local Topical Application
- Excess body fat, cellulite, varicose veins: Topical Application, Aromatic Bath, Whole Body Massage.
- Skin problems such as oily skin, acne, eczema, itchy skin, abscesses or boils: Topical Application or add to skin care product
- Asthma: Direct Inhalation from a diffuser, Topical Application.
- Heartburn: Topical Application, massage over chest and throat
Nontoxic. May cause dermal irritation or sensitization reactions in some individuals. Use in moderation. Phototoxic: Do not use on skin exposed to direct sunlight.