Amrita Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Sweet Part. Rect. Wild Crafted Essential Oil 10 ml
Amrita Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Radiata- 10 mL
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is often used in saunas and steam rooms, where it lends a refreshing fragrance as it opens the breathing passages. Eucalyptus also has a cooling sensation that helps sore muscles.
Eucalyptus Globulus is known for healing and easing symptoms of infectious illnesses. Just its presence in the air has a purifying influence, attacking airborne germs. Eucalyptus Globulus is the instantly recognizable scent of most cough and cold chest rubs, inhalers and medicines.
The warming effect of Eucalyptus is helpful in soothing sore throats and breathing passages. It is antiseptic, attacking mucus and the cold virus. It is good for treating and preventing colds, particularly with congestion.
Eucalyptus Globulus is also effective for easing muscle pain, destroying lice and repelling insects.
How to Use:
- For use on the skin (Topical Application), dilute up to 1-2% in any carrier oil; 2% is approximately 1 teaspoon (5ml) of essential oil per 1 cup (250ml) of carrier oil, or about 10 drops essential oil to a tablespoon (15 ml) of carrier oil
- Congestion, colds, flu: Diffusion
- Constricted breathing: Topical Application to chest.
- Sore muscles: Topical Application
- Repelling insects: Topical Application
- Lice: Add 2% to any carrier oil and massage onto head. Leave on for at least an hour.
- Sore throat: Diffusion
- Fever: Cold Compress on legs
- Skin rashes, insect bites, dandruff: Topical Application
Not appropriate for use with babies and small children. Toxic if taken internally, and even small amounts can be fatal.