Amrita Aromatherapy Camphor Wild crafted Essential Oil 10 ml
Amrita Aromatherapy Camphor Essential Oil
Camphor Essential Oil is among the most effective, popular and highly regarded oils for aiding the immune system, relieving pain and soothing respiratory concerns. Always avoid the many synthetic versions.
Camphor Oil is a strong antiseptic, with a sharp, penetrating, cooling sensation when inhaled. In Asia it is revered as an overall health tonic. Although it must be handled with care, it can be used to aid in colds, pain relief, oily skin and preventing insect bites.
How to Use:
- For use on the skin (i.e. Topical Application): Dilute up to 1-2% in any carrier oil; 2% is approximately 1 teaspoon (5ml) of essential oil per 1 cup (250ml) of carrier oil, or about 10 drops essential oil to a tablespoon (15 ml) of carrier oil.
- Muscle and joint pain: Aromatic Bath, Topical Application.
- Sore muscles, sprains, arthritis, rheumatism: Topical Application.
- Cough, bronchitis, colds: Direct Inhalation from a diffuser, Steam Inhalation, Topical Application to chest.
- Sore throat: Compress, Direct Inhalation from a diffuser.
- Skin and hair health: Add 1% to skin and hair products.
- Insect repellent: Topical Application on exposed skin.
The distillation process produces three fractions of Camphor: white, brown and yellow. White Camphor Oil is the lightest, with the lowest boiling point. Do not use brown or yellow camphor, which contain safrol. These types are toxic and carcinogenic. White Camphor Oil is acceptable for use because it does not contain safrol.